Acne Prevention and Care
It’s difficult to prevent acne. Few preventive measures include:
- Washing your face twice a day with an oil-free cleanser.
- Avoid scrubbing.
- Use a clean cloth to dry the face every day to prevent bacterial re-infection.
- Use steam or warm moist compresses to open up clogged pores.
- Avoid touching the face..
- Try not to squeeze, scratch, pick or rub the pimples.
- Using an over-the-counter acne cream to remove excess oil
- Avoid heavy makeup that contains oil
- Cleaning the skin thoroughly before going to bed.
- Showering after exercise
- Avoid tight-fitting clothing