Cataract : Symptoms
Although cataracts develop without pain or discomfort, there are some indications that a cataract may be forming. These include:-
- Blurred or hazy vision.
- Sensitivity to sunlight (glare) or the feeling of having a film over the eyes.
- Appearance of spots in front of the eyes.
- Double vision or ghost images.
- Loss of ability to see brightness of colors.
- Discolored (white) pupil.
- Difficulty with daily activities such as driving and reading.
- Poor night vision.
- Temporary improvement in near vision may also indicate the formation of a cataract.