High Blood Pressure : Symptoms
Most people with high blood pressure have no signs or symptoms. However, headaches, dizziness or nosebleeds are common warning signs of high blood pressure.
Other conditions that can lead to uncontrolled high blood pressure cause the following symptoms:
- Excessive perspiration
- Muscle cramps
- Frequent urinationRapid or irregular heartbeat (palpitations)
TYPES OF BLOOD PRESSURE:
High blood pressure can be divided into two categories ;
They are :1 .primary hypertension
Primary hypertension: it is also called as essential hypertension.It has no clear cut cause it results due to genetic and lifestyle risk factors . 90 -95 % cases of hypertension in adults fall in this type.
It develops suddenly due to an underlying health condition or as a drugs side effect.it accounts for 5-10% of the high bloodpressure cases in adults as well as most cases in children under 10 years old.
- It is further divided into many types:
- Reno vascular hypertension
- Hypertension secondary to other renal disorders
- Hypertension secondary to endocrine disorders